Constituency Areas covered
Bannockburn, Braehead, Cambuskenneth, Cambusbarron, Causewayhead (part), Cornton, King's Park, Raploch, Riverside, St Ninians, Torbrex, Top of the Town, Whins of Milton.
Aberfoyle, Arnprior, Ashfield,Ardeonaig, Balfron, Balquhidder, Blanefield, Brig O'Turk, Buchlyvie, Balmaha, Crianlarich,Callander, Carron Bridge, Croftamie, Deanston, Doune, Dunblane, Drymen, Fintry, Gargunnock, Gartmore, Inversnaid, Killearn,Killin Kinbuck, Kinlochard, Kippen, Lochearnhead, Milton of Buchanan, Port of Menteith, Strathblane, Strathyre, Stronachlachar, Thornhill, Tyndrum.
Please note residents of Plean, Cowie, Fallin, Stirling University, Blairlogie and Bridge of Allan your local MP is Martin O'Neill, 49-51 High Street, Alloa, FK10 1GF Tel:
Stirling Parliamentary Constituency
- Electorate 53,465 (Feb 99)
- Stretches from Stirling, to Dunblane in east, Tyndrum in North and Drymen in west
- Approximately 600 Square miles
- Rural and Urban Diversity
- Includes many historic features Stirling Castle, Rob Roy's grave, Bannockburn battle site, Stirling Old Town Jail
- Also includes part of the new National Park for Loch Lomond and the Trossachs